It’s not just for breakfast anymore! Often referred to as “the breakfast nook”, the casual dining space adjacent to today’s kitchens has become the hub of all family life. And a space with this kind of exposure to everyday life needs to look and perform great - even under pressure!
The Nook from Kincaid Furniture is a casual dining solution that builds on the family-friendly benefits of solid wood construction and the Kinguard performance finish. Choose from a variety of flexible options to fit most any kitchen dining space:
- Round or Rectangular dining table shape
- 30” standard height or 36” counter height dining tables
- Tables from 44” round up to 80” rectangular
- Seating from two up to six chairs
- Seating surfaces in solid wood seat or upholstered seat with performance fabric
- Two flavors - Brushed Oak or Hewned Maple
Finish Shown: Hewned Maple
Width:44 Depth:44 Height:30 Weight:88
Apply for Wells Fargo Financing
Acima Leasing is the No Credit Option. Lease your items from Acima until you purchase or return them. Here are some things to help you decide if applying with Acima Leasing is the right option for you.
- Must have routing/checking account # and be opened for at least 90 days.
- Payments will be auto drafted out of the account day after payday.
- Monthly income of $1,000 or more.
- At job for at least 90 days.
- $300 minimum purchase
- Reach your first early purchase option for the best purchase price with Acima. Contact them for more details.
- Customers can lease with more Leasing companies at the same time; however, the retailer cannot use two companies to lease/finance one order.
- All items must be delivered or picked up at one time.
- No changes can be made to the contracts once delivered or picked up!
Click the chat button to chat with us about applying for financing for your purchase today!