This casual sectional from the Paula Deen Home collection, is one of our favorites and it's easy to see why! For starters, it's generous in scale and features an armload of pillows to curl up and relax on. The loose pillow backs, sock arms, and tapered wood legs give it the laid-back, casual look that Paula is so proud of! It also features her exclusive Down Blend cushions that wrap you in comfort from the first moment, but will last for years. This style has several pieces available to create a size and shape to fit most any space. Also available are the matching sofa, loveseat, chair 1/2, ottoman.
Fabric Shown: Swift 10
Width 107" Depth 107" Height 36" | Features: Wood and fabric may be customized |
No credit check required and a 90-day payoff option is available with Acima Credit! Although you do not need to check your credit in order to get financial approval with Acima Credit, any financing approvals will report to credit bureaus. Here are some things to help you decide if applying with Acima Credit is the right option for you.
- No credit needed for approvals, but it does report payments to credit bureaus each month.
- Must have routing/checking account # and be opened for at least 90 days.
- Payments will be auto drafted out of the account day after payday.
- Monthly income of $1,000 or more.
- At job for at least 90 days.
- $300 minimum purchase
- All contracts are automatically set up for 12 months with financing fees included. They do have a secondary option for 90 days.
- If you are choosing the 90-day option ~ you, the customer will have to call Acima once you have picked-up your furniture or received delivery to switch over to the 90-day option. A $10 early buyout fee will then be added to the contract.
- Customers can lease with more Leasing companies at the same time; however, the retailer cannot use two companies to lease/finance one order.
- All items must be delivered or picked up at one time.
- No changes can be made to the contracts once delivered or picked up!