The Mill House collection reaches back to our roots and highlights the old techniques utilized during the early days of American furniture making. During those times craftsman were limited to solid lumbers and the materials they had, and they used techniques that were functional and visible to construct the furniture they built. The furniture itself was built with a form-follows-function perspective which resulted in pieces that were inherently well made. Due to the use of those varying resources and the purposes for each piece, this led to a sort of unintended eclectic style which, ironically, is popular today.
Bed package includes headboard, footboard, rails and center support.
Width:80 Depth:86.5 Height:66 Weight:196
No credit check required and a 90-day payoff option is available with Acima Credit! Although you do not need to check your credit in order to get financial approval with Acima Credit, any financing approvals will report to credit bureaus. Here are some things to help you decide if applying with Acima Credit is the right option for you.
- No credit needed for approvals, but it does report payments to credit bureaus each month.
- Must have routing/checking account # and be opened for at least 90 days.
- Payments will be auto drafted out of the account day after payday.
- Monthly income of $1,000 or more.
- At job for at least 90 days.
- $300 minimum purchase
- All contracts are automatically set up for 12 months with financing fees included. They do have a secondary option for 90 days.
- If you are choosing the 90-day option ~ you, the customer will have to call Acima once you have picked-up your furniture or received delivery to switch over to the 90-day option. A $10 early buyout fee will then be added to the contract.
- Customers can lease with more Leasing companies at the same time; however, the retailer cannot use two companies to lease/finance one order.
- All items must be delivered or picked up at one time.
- No changes can be made to the contracts once delivered or picked up!