The Mill House collection reaches back to our roots and highlights the old techniques utilized during the early days of American furniture making. During those times craftsman were limited to solid lumbers and the materials they had, and they used techniques that were functional and visible to construct the furniture they built. The furniture itself was built with a form-follows-function perspective which resulted in pieces that were inherently well made. Due to the use of those varying resources and the purposes for each piece, this led to a sort of unintended eclectic style which, ironically, is popular today.
Bed package includes headboard, footboard, rails and center support.
Width:80 Depth:86.5 Height:66 Weight:196
Apply for Wells Fargo Financing
Apply for Acima Financing
Acima Leasing is the No Credit Option. Lease your items from Acima until you purchase or return them. Here are some things to help you decide if applying with Acima Leasing is the right option for you.
- Must have routing/checking account # and be opened for at least 90 days.
- Payments will be auto drafted out of the account day after payday.
- Monthly income of $1,000 or more.
- At job for at least 90 days.
- $300 minimum purchase
- Reach your first early purchase option for the best purchase price with Acima. Contact them for more details.
- Customers can lease with more Leasing companies at the same time; however, the retailer cannot use two companies to lease/finance one order.
- All items must be delivered or picked up at one time.
- No changes can be made to the contracts once delivered or picked up!
Click the chat button to chat with us about applying for financing for your purchase today!