Style Number: 2BL791
Margaret Bronze Power Lift Recliner 2BL791
Our popular lift chair series now includes a new, petite scale model. The Margaret Bronze Power Lift Recliner is designed for smaller users, with a shorter seat height and a one-piece chaise seat for continuous comfort. Just press a button on the wired remote to get in or out, or fully recline. The heavy-duty tubular steel base gives Margaret a strong, solid foundation. And, its causal style blends with your existing pieces. Best of all, this chair can be placed just 2 inches from a wall, so it fits beautifully in small spaces. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades. Max. weight capacity 300 lbs.
• Petite scale lift chair
• Casual style
• Easy-to-use wired controller with 2-button operation
• Bucket-style seat and back move together, eliminating gaps and providing full body support in any reclined position
• Can be placed 2 inches from a wall
• Chaise legrest
• Fiber-filled back
• Cushioned arms
• Convenient side pocket
• Heavy-duty welded steel base for extra stability
• 300-lb. weight capacity
• UL/ETL Listed
• Non-skid adjustable glides for use on area rugs, deep carpet or hard floors
• Legrest autostop safety feature
• Battery backup safety feature (requires 2 9V batteries)
• Customizable with your choice of fabrics and cushions
• Plugs into an AC outlet
• Body Depth: 39.0
• Body Height: 41.0
• Body Width: 29.0
Apply for Wells Fargo Financing
Acima Leasing is the No Credit Option. Lease your items from Acima until you purchase or return them. Here are some things to help you decide if applying with Acima Leasing is the right option for you.
- Must have routing/checking account # and be opened for at least 90 days.
- Payments will be auto drafted out of the account day after payday.
- Monthly income of $1,000 or more.
- At job for at least 90 days.
- $300 minimum purchase
- Reach your first early purchase option for the best purchase price with Acima. Contact them for more details.
- Customers can lease with more Leasing companies at the same time; however, the retailer cannot use two companies to lease/finance one order.
- All items must be delivered or picked up at one time.
- No changes can be made to the contracts once delivered or picked up!
Click the chat button to chat with us about applying for financing for your purchase today!