Accent your space with the Heartland round ceiling tile cocktail table. Crafted of rubberwood solids with cathedral white oak veneers, this piece features an antique white finish with a tobacco top, a bottom shelf for additional storage, appealing wood framed glass top with a decorative tile insert, anchored by square tapered legs with casters. This gorgeous cocktail table would make a great accent piece to any traditional or farmhouse space.
Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Cathedral White Oak Veneers
Finish: Antique White Finish w/ Tobacco Tops
Dimensions: W38 x D38 x H19
Box Dimensions: W42 x D42 x H9
Weight: 101 lbs.
Square Heavily Tapered Legs
Wood Framed Glass Top
No credit check required and a 90-day payoff option is available with Acima Credit! Although you do not need to check your credit in order to get financial approval with Acima Credit, any financing approvals will report to credit bureaus. Here are some things to help you decide if applying with Acima Credit is the right option for you.
- No credit needed for approvals, but it does report payments to credit bureaus each month.
- Must have routing/checking account # and be opened for at least 90 days.
- Payments will be auto drafted out of the account day after payday.
- Monthly income of $1,000 or more.
- At job for at least 90 days.
- $300 minimum purchase
- All contracts are automatically set up for 12 months with financing fees included. They do have a secondary option for 90 days.
- If you are choosing the 90-day option ~ you, the customer will have to call Acima once you have picked-up your furniture or received delivery to switch over to the 90-day option. A $10 early buyout fee will then be added to the contract.
- Customers can lease with more Leasing companies at the same time; however, the retailer cannot use two companies to lease/finance one order.
- All items must be delivered or picked up at one time.
- No changes can be made to the contracts once delivered or picked up!