This unique 2 drawer night stand is the perfect way to accent your room with traditional living design. The white stone finish accompanied by heavy distressing creates a truly unique look. Crafted with poplar solids and wood products, this night stand features fully stained interior drawers, premium felt lined top drawers and bottom case proofing, tied together effortlessly with antique pewter knob hardware. With today's electronics in mind, this piece includes a charging stations for user convenience.
Wood:Rubberwood Solids w/ Birch Veneers
Finish:Whitestone Finish w/ Heavy Distressing
•Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
•French & English Dovetail Construction
•Bottom Case Dust Proofing
•Fully Stained Interior Drawers
•Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers
•Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
•Features Charging Station
•Antique Pewter Knob Hardware
W30 x D18 x H30
No credit check required and a 90-day payoff option is available with Acima Credit! Although you do not need to check your credit in order to get financial approval with Acima Credit, any financing approvals will report to credit bureaus. Here are some things to help you decide if applying with Acima Credit is the right option for you.
- No credit needed for approvals, but it does report payments to credit bureaus each month.
- Must have routing/checking account # and be opened for at least 90 days.
- Payments will be auto drafted out of the account day after payday.
- Monthly income of $1,000 or more.
- At job for at least 90 days.
- $300 minimum purchase
- All contracts are automatically set up for 12 months with financing fees included. They do have a secondary option for 90 days.
- If you are choosing the 90-day option ~ you, the customer will have to call Acima once you have picked-up your furniture or received delivery to switch over to the 90-day option. A $10 early buyout fee will then be added to the contract.
- Customers can lease with more Leasing companies at the same time; however, the retailer cannot use two companies to lease/finance one order.
- All items must be delivered or picked up at one time.
- No changes can be made to the contracts once delivered or picked up!