It’s never been easier to be elegant with the Armand buffet. Crafted of pine and poplar solids with cathedral hickory veneers, this piece features an antique brownstone finish with antique pewter knob hardware with a diamond shaped back plate. This buffet has four doors with overlays and chamfered pilasters to create a soft appeal, flowing into block feet. Behind the doors there are adjustable shelves and two full extension pull out drawers that are felt lined and feature a silverware tray. Inspired by a 17th century French antique, the Armand buffet would make a great addition to any home.
Wood: Pine and Polar Solids and Cathedral Hickory Veneers
Finish: Antique Brownstone Finish
Dimensions: W64 x D18 x H40
Box Dimensions: W67 x D21 x H42
Weight: 195 lbs.
Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
English Dovetail & Boxed Drawer Construction
Bottom Case Dust Proofing
Fully Stained Interior Drawers
One Adjustable Shelf Behind Each Door
One Drawer Behind Each Door
Antique Pewter Knob w/ Diamond Shaped Back Plate
No credit check required and a 90-day payoff option is available with Acima Credit! Although you do not need to check your credit in order to get financial approval with Acima Credit, any financing approvals will report to credit bureaus. Here are some things to help you decide if applying with Acima Credit is the right option for you.
- No credit needed for approvals, but it does report payments to credit bureaus each month.
- Must have routing/checking account # and be opened for at least 90 days.
- Payments will be auto drafted out of the account day after payday.
- Monthly income of $1,000 or more.
- At job for at least 90 days.
- $300 minimum purchase
- All contracts are automatically set up for 12 months with financing fees included. They do have a secondary option for 90 days.
- If you are choosing the 90-day option ~ you, the customer will have to call Acima once you have picked-up your furniture or received delivery to switch over to the 90-day option. A $10 early buyout fee will then be added to the contract.
- Customers can lease with more Leasing companies at the same time; however, the retailer cannot use two companies to lease/finance one order.
- All items must be delivered or picked up at one time.
- No changes can be made to the contracts once delivered or picked up!