Be distinctively different with the Americana Farmhouse six-piece leg table set. Crafted of poplar and rubberwood solids with white oak veneers, this kit features a wire brushed dusty taupe finish with worm hole distressing and consists of the leg table, four upholstered shelter side chairs, and the upholstered shelter dining bench. This table features bead molding on the apron and includes an 18” self-storing leaf anchored by heavy turned legs. The upholstered shelter chairs and bench feature an upholstered tufted back panel with exposed wood framing for a deconstructed feel. The upholstery is highlighted by nail head trim and tapered legs with nylon chair glides to protect your flooring. Americana Farmhouse evokes a style unconstrained and intended to be personal with an authentic craftsman’s flair and artistry.
Wood: Poplar & Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak Veneers
Finish: Dusty Taupe & Black Finish
Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
Weight: 529 lbs.
18" Self-Storing Leaf
Solid Rubberwood Chairs & Bench
Uph Tufted Back Panels
Nail Head Trim
Apply for Wells Fargo Financing
Apply for Acima Financing
Acima Leasing is the No Credit Option. Lease your items from Acima until you purchase or return them. Here are some things to help you decide if applying with Acima Leasing is the right option for you.
- Must have routing/checking account # and be opened for at least 90 days.
- Payments will be auto drafted out of the account day after payday.
- Monthly income of $1,000 or more.
- At job for at least 90 days.
- $300 minimum purchase
- Reach your first early purchase option for the best purchase price with Acima. Contact them for more details.
- Customers can lease with more Leasing companies at the same time; however, the retailer cannot use two companies to lease/finance one order.
- All items must be delivered or picked up at one time.
- No changes can be made to the contracts once delivered or picked up!
Click the chat button to chat with us about applying for financing for your purchase today!