Amelia Court features traditional styling with a casual cottage finish. Beautiful shaping on the bed and mirror offer design appeal. Whether looking for a cottage, farmhouse or taditional group Amelia Court creates the design you are looking for.
Wood:Melamine & Rubberwood Solid Frame
Finish:White Oak Finish w/ Gray Undertones
•Kenlin Drawer Glides
•English Dovetail Construction
•Bottom Case Dust Proofing
•Laminate Drawer Interior
•Flat Front Drawers
•Bluff Cut Top Drawers
•Antique Brass Knob & Bail and Rosette Pull Hardware
W24 x D16 x H24
No credit check required and a 90-day payoff option is available with Acima Credit! Although you do not need to check your credit in order to get financial approval with Acima Credit, any financing approvals will report to credit bureaus. Here are some things to help you decide if applying with Acima Credit is the right option for you.
- No credit needed for approvals, but it does report payments to credit bureaus each month.
- Must have routing/checking account # and be opened for at least 90 days.
- Payments will be auto drafted out of the account day after payday.
- Monthly income of $1,000 or more.
- At job for at least 90 days.
- $300 minimum purchase
- All contracts are automatically set up for 12 months with financing fees included. They do have a secondary option for 90 days.
- If you are choosing the 90-day option ~ you, the customer will have to call Acima once you have picked-up your furniture or received delivery to switch over to the 90-day option. A $10 early buyout fee will then be added to the contract.
- Customers can lease with more Leasing companies at the same time; however, the retailer cannot use two companies to lease/finance one order.
- All items must be delivered or picked up at one time.
- No changes can be made to the contracts once delivered or picked up!