Jasper Rocking Recliner 010709
When it comes to comfort, bigger is better with the Jasper Rocking Recliner. Generous in scale, with flared pillow arms and a stitched pillow back cushion, it supports your whole body as you relax in the ultra-plush chaise seat. Jasper features a wide seat, so it’s ideal for larger users. Simply use the convenient handle on the outside arm to raise the legrest for reading, relaxing or watching TV. When you’re not reclining, it’s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
• Generously scaled recliner
• Rocks and reclines for total comfort
• Flared pillow arms
• Stitched pillow back cushion
• Ultra-plush chaise seat and legrest create a continuous zone of comfort
• Reclines easily with convenient side handle
• Back reclines with or without raising the legrest
• 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
• Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
• High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
• Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
• Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported parts
• Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
• Body Depth: 38.5
• Body Height: 42.0
• Body Width: 40.0
No credit check required and a 90-day payoff option is available with Acima Credit! Although you do not need to check your credit in order to get financial approval with Acima Credit, any financing approvals will report to credit bureaus. Here are some things to help you decide if applying with Acima Credit is the right option for you.
- No credit needed for approvals, but it does report payments to credit bureaus each month.
- Must have routing/checking account # and be opened for at least 90 days.
- Payments will be auto drafted out of the account day after payday.
- Monthly income of $1,000 or more.
- At job for at least 90 days.
- $300 minimum purchase
- All contracts are automatically set up for 12 months with financing fees included. They do have a secondary option for 90 days.
- If you are choosing the 90-day option ~ you, the customer will have to call Acima once you have picked-up your furniture or received delivery to switch over to the 90-day option. A $10 early buyout fee will then be added to the contract.
- Customers can lease with more Leasing companies at the same time; however, the retailer cannot use two companies to lease/finance one order.
- All items must be delivered or picked up at one time.
- No changes can be made to the contracts once delivered or picked up!