Style Number: 295437
Sonoma High Leg Reclining Chair 295 437
The Sonoma High Leg Reclining Chair is the comfortably casual wingback that’s unlike all the rest. It features the classic wingback silhouette, but on a slightly smaller scale, with thin arms, thin tapered legs and sophisticated welt trim. The look is structured and clean, for an updated look in any room. And, no one would suspect it’s a recliner. Simply push back to enjoy two positions of instant reclining comfort. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics, finishes and other available upgrades.
• Push-back recliner with the elegance of a stationary chair
• 2-position reclining mechanism
• Structured, sophisticated look
• Updated wingback style
• Slightly smaller scale than traditional wingbacks
• Thin flared arms
• Thin tapered decorative wood legs
• Welt trim detail on the arms, seat, wings and back cushion
• High-quality foam back provides added support and a clean appearance
• Customizable with your choice of fabrics, finishes and other available upgrades
• Body Depth: 36.0
• Body Height: 41.0
• Body Width: 28.0
Apply for Wells Fargo Financing
Acima Leasing is the No Credit Option. Lease your items from Acima until you purchase or return them. Here are some things to help you decide if applying with Acima Leasing is the right option for you.
- Must have routing/checking account # and be opened for at least 90 days.
- Payments will be auto drafted out of the account day after payday.
- Monthly income of $1,000 or more.
- At job for at least 90 days.
- $300 minimum purchase
- Reach your first early purchase option for the best purchase price with Acima. Contact them for more details.
- Customers can lease with more Leasing companies at the same time; however, the retailer cannot use two companies to lease/finance one order.
- All items must be delivered or picked up at one time.
- No changes can be made to the contracts once delivered or picked up!
Click the chat button to chat with us about applying for financing for your purchase today!