Urban living is defined as surrounding oneself in a modern environment, refurbished building or studio/loft with a natural feeling created by the living space as well as the furnishings that attribute to it. The essence of urban living furniture is its unique ability to fit many different styles- rustic, casual, contemporary - a mixture of materials with distressed finishes and textured fabrics. Clean lines and small scale create the perfect balance for condos, lofts, or second bedrooms. Tanners Creek features solid wood picture famed cases with melamine tops, fronts, and sides. The melamine provides surface protection against scratches and wear and tear.
Wood: Melamine & Rubberwood Solid Frame
Finish: Greystone Finish
W41 x D1 x H36
Apply for Wells Fargo Financing
Click Here To Apply
Apply for Acima Financing
Apply Online Today
Acima Leasing is the No Credit Option. Lease your items from Acima until you purchase or return them. Here are some things to help you decide if applying with Acima Leasing is the right option for you.
- Must have routing/checking account # and be opened for at least 90 days.
- Payments will be auto drafted out of the account day after payday.
- Monthly income of $1,000 or more.
- At job for at least 90 days.
- $300 minimum purchase
- Reach your first early purchase option for the best purchase price with Acima. Contact them for more details.
- Customers can lease with more Leasing companies at the same time; however, the retailer cannot use two companies to lease/finance one order.
- All items must be delivered or picked up at one time.
- No changes can be made to the contracts once delivered or picked up!
Click the chat button to chat with us about applying for financing for your purchase today!
You may also like