Delivery and Pick-Up Policy
Sigman-Mills Furniture Company provides delivery services to the Greater Atlanta area.
Important and General Information
- Costs may vary depending on your purchase and location.
- Clear a path. Remove obstacles from walkway/driveways.
- Clear room(s) and pictures where furniture will be placed for delivery service.
- Our delivery team cannot move or remove existing furniture due to insurance and liability issues.
- An adult (18 years or older) must be present to accept delivery.
- Make arrangements if doors or windows require removal. Measure your new furniture to ensure it will fit in your room(s).
- Please secure pets before and during Premium delivery and Curbside delivery.
- Inspect your furniture thoroughly during delivery and report any damages to our delivery team so we can resolve issues promptly.
- Please sign and date delivery receipt form. If you have questions regarding delivery to your area please contact Customer Service at 770-483-3288.
. Premium Delivery Service
- Deliveries are made Tuesday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. starting at $99.95.
- Some areas may be subject to additional fees and delivery day restrictions. See a Sales Consultant for full details.
- Your delivery will be confirmed the day before, and you will be given a 4-hour delivery window. We cannot take appointments or requests. The 4 hour time frame is based on the most efficient routing metrics . Delivery times are subject to change depending on traffic, weather, and other extraneous circumstances.
- Our Service Technicians will call/text when leaving the prior stop to let you know they are on their way.
- Customers must arrange to be home or have a responsible adult (18 years or older) there to accept and sign for delivery.
- Delivery includes preparation, assembly, and set up of furniture to one address (some furniture may require an extra set up fee). Merchandise requiring extensive assembly or items that are considered oversized are subject to an additional +$50.00 fee, such as bunk beds and very heavy items.
- Note:additional fees may apply for delivery above or below the ground floor, or for other unusual circumstances
- Rescheduling Delivery - If you need to reschedule delivery, we are more than happy to help. However, any delivery changed within 24 hours of the scheduled day will incur a $50 rescheduling fee.
Curbside Delivery Service
- Available Tuesday-Friday on qualifying orders of $599+
- $49 in our local delivery zone. See store for details
- Your delivery will be confirmed the day before and you will be given a 4 hour delivery window*
- Our Service Technicians will call/text when leaving the stop prior to let you know they are on their way
- Products with multiple parts will require do-it-yourself assembly
- We place all furniture just inside the garage, carport, or driveway of your house, apartment, or condo building
- 10-piece maximum for drop-off delivery
- All merchandise is dropped off in the manufacturer's packaging
- Customer must arrange to be home or have a responsible adult (18 years or older) there to accept and sign for delivery
- NOT INCLUDED: placement of furniture into your home, unpacking or unwrapping furniture, removal of packing materials, any necessary assembly, or delivery outside of our delivery area
- Rescheduling Delivery- If you need to reschedule delivery - we are more than happy to help! However, any delivery changed within 24 hours of the scheduled day will incur a $50 rescheduling fee.
Free Pick-up Service for Online and In Store Purchases
You will be able to schedule your pickup date during the purchase process online or in store with your Sales Consultant. Pickup hours are 11:00AM-5:00PM Tuesday-Friday. To ensure your in-store pickup experience goes smoothly, please keep the following in mind.
TIPS FOR YOUR PICKUP EXPERIENCE
- Only the original purchaser can pick up an order, and you’ll need to present a government-issued photo ID for verification.
- Ensure you have plenty of cargo space. Due to packaging, your purchase may be larger than the dimensions listed online. Please keep this in mind when deciding which vehicle to use.
- You will be responsible for loading and securing your purchase in your vehicle at the store /warehouse. Some items may require assembly at home.
- We recommend inspecting your item for any visible signs of defect before leaving the store.
Standard Ground Delivery Service On Select Online Products
Sigman-Mills Furniture uses Standard ground delivery on select online products where the factory will drop ship the order directly to the customer. This service is primarily used for small packages or orders that can be FedEx, etc.
We contract ship smaller, lighter items via courier or mail (e.g. UPS, FedEx, or USPS). Items may require assembly. You’ll receive notification as soon as the order ships.
Delivery fees are established by the factory’s carrier delivering your order. Consequently, delivery fees and services may vary because of product weight, distance and whether it is Curbside Delivery or Premium Delivery. We encourage you to review the delivery fees and fully understand the type of delivery service to be used for your order prior to submitting your order and your responsibility for, cancelations, handling damages, returns and said policies thereof. Note: additional fees may apply for Premium Delivery above or below the ground floor, or for other unusual circumstances.
It is your responsibility at the time of delivery to thoroughly inspect all items. You may refuse to accept any broken or damaged items by making a notation on the delivery receipt. For any other items, you should note defects or damages on the delivery receipt and immediately report any product defects or damages by calling Sigman-Mills Customer Service at 770-483-3288 or contact us on our Chat service on our web site. You may review our policy under our Damage product policy.
As soon as your order is placed, our fulfillment process goes into motion. To change or cancel an order: (1) Immediately call Customer Service at 770-4833288 or visit our chat service on our web site. You will receive an email confirming the canceled order or items, of a canceled order. If the product has already shipped, you may return it under our Return Ground Delivery Policy.
Sigman-Mills Furniture Policy For Cancelation & Exchange/Refund
At Sigman-Mills Furniture, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture and accessories. We encourage you to inspect the item upon receipt. If you have a concern or believe there is a quality issue, we will work with you to correct it, in accordance with the policies below. We are committed to your satisfaction. Returning a product can be stressful on customers, so we're here to help you get it right the first time.You may be required to furnish photos of the damaged product. Call our customer care department at 770-483-3288 or contact our chat option on our web site and we will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have..
Stock Furniture & Accessory Return/Exchange
Payment is required in full for in-stock items. If you are not satisfied with your Stock Furniture purchase upon receipt, you must contact us to arrange a return if applicable. Re-selection of "In Stock" merchandise, is limited to 3 days upon receipt and a restocking charge of 18% of the sale. Note: (Merchandise that is shown in our showroom, and is special ordered for a customer, is considered a special order item and is subject to the same conditions as a special order.).
Delivery fee will not be refunded. This policy does not apply to mattresses, special orders, clearance, or as-is merchandise.
All items will be inspected upon return. A restocking fee will apply, starting at 25% of the purchase price, for any items not returned in good condition.
The price of the item minus the delivery charge will be refunded once the item is back at Sigman-Mills’s Warehouse. If our delivery team picks up the furniture for return there will be an additional delivery charge that will be deducted from your refund. (These delivery charges will have sales tax added to them.) .
Returns for Mattresses and Foundations may only be returned if delivered damaged or latter found to be defective. Defects will be covered by manufacturers warranty, if any.
Special Order Furniture & Accessory Return/Exchange
Please be aware shipping times are longer than normal due to COVID-19. Please allow 18-24 weeks estimated time of arrival for CUSTOM ORDER UPHOLSTERY. Please allow 4-8 weeks estimated time of arrival for SPECIAL ORDER CASEGOODS.
• SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-CANCELABLE AND DEPORTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstance. For special orders, we require a minimum of 25% down-payment. Minimum down-payment is non-refundable.
• Re-selection of "In Stock" merchandise limited to 3 days upon receipt and (a restocking charge of 18% of the sale and original delivery charge and pick-up charge based upon delivery zone.) These special-order items are made to your individual specifications; therefore, we cannot accept returns or exchanges under any circumstances. We require a minimum of 50% deposit for all custom ordered merchandise. The balance must be paid in full prior to scheduling delivery from our warehouse, (or pickup of eligible items). Note: (Merchandise that is shown in our showroom, and is special ordered for our customers, is considered a special order item and is subject to the same conditions as a special order.)
Once you place your special order, you have 24 hours to change or cancel your order After 24 hours, your deposit is nonrefundable. The 24-hour time frame begins as soon as you place your order and or confirm your fabric selection in our store or online for upholstery orders.
If an special order or a custom item arrives with a manufacturing defect or damage caused during transit, we will repair or replace the defective or damaged area. If that is not possible, we will arrange an exchange. We reserve the right to determine the best course of action.
The customer agrees to the terms and conditions published above when they place a completed order with our company. In addition, the customer authorizes their credit card company to abide by these terms. We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
Online Purchase Return/Refund
Customers that reside in our service delivery area have the option to order online. Once you place your online order, you have 24 hours to change or cancel your order After 24 hours, your deposit is nonrefundable.
The 24-hour time frame begins as soon as you place your order and or confirm by Sigman-Mills. All policies that relate above to stock merchandise and or special merchandise apply to online orders that are delivered and or picked up in our service delivery area.
Online Purchase Return/Refund on Ground Shipping
If you reside outside of our service delivery area you have the option to order specific online products that can be shipped by factory directly to you. Once you place your online order, you have 24 hours to change or cancel your order. After 24 hours, your deposit is nonrefundable. The 24-hour time frame begins as soon as you place your order and or confirm by Sigman-Mills.
If you receive your order by UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS or other ground shipment companies, and the merchandise was damaged in shipping, -call customer care immediately for parts and service. (1) You must notate on your shipping ticket the nature of the damage on all copies for your record . (2) Have the driver sign them and keep a copy for your records. Factory may ask you to take a picture and summit to our customer care dept. In many cases the factory will provide you with replacement parts and service as needed. We reserve the right to determine the best course of action.
If you return the damage product for a refund, please note: Once the item is received, we will refund the cost of the item excluding shipping and handling. Any other issues concerning ground shipping orders please, contact us.
In order to receive a refund, on damage items all item(s) must be: (1) in new/unused condition and (2) returned with all accessories and parts securely packed in all original packaging (unless the packaging was removed as a part of the Premium In Home Delivery, in which case pleased repack in a manner to prevent damage during return shipping). Please note return shipping fees will apply.